Are you interested in making our community a better place?
Do you want your voice heard by City government and community leaders?
Do you want to Empower West Hills?
You Have The Power to do just that by registering to vote for our Neighborhood Council Election.This is a great way to make a positive change in our community and make the City responsive to our needs in West Hills by electing your official neighborhood representative. So don’t miss out, help Empower Yourself, Empower Your Community, and Empower LA!
Register to Vote
Visit www.westhillsnc.org for information on registering and online voting.
- Online Voter Registration closes on Monday, April 11, 2016.
- If you missed the registration deadline, you can still register and vote the same day in person at the polling location on the election day of Sunday, April 17, 2016.
- There are 25 board seats with 25 elected and 13 seats are up for election. These seats are 4 year terms
- The minimum voting age is 16 years old on the election day.
- This Neighborhood Council requires that voters provide documentation of who they are and how they are qualified to vote.
Sunday, April 17, 2016
10:00am – 4:00pm
Shadow Ranch Park
22633 Vanowen Street